Our Gazebos are covered by manufacturer warranty against manufacturing defects for 12 months. Warranty applies to the normal use of the product in accordance with written safety instruction.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Nor does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorised modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
You must inspect the goods as soon as you receive them. If possible, inspect the goods in the presence of the courier. If you find any damage, write a note to the courier documenting it. You must also immediately notify the manufacturer of any defects in writing. If you discover a defect later on, you must report the complaint to Gazebo Ireland immediately, but no later than 7 days after you discover the defect.
• Your gazebo is intended as a temporary form of cover, it is not a permanent structure and should never be left overnight or unattended for long periods of time.
• Do not put up your gazebo in bad weather i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. Likewise, take down the gazebo immediately in the case of severe weather conditions.
• When it rains, there is a risk that water can collect on the roof of your gazebo which if left could cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Ensure the gazebo is fully extended and remove any standing water that builds up.
• To avoid mould growing on your gazebo, please ensure that your gazebo is completely dry before you take it down and pack it away.
• Ensure to extend the frame completely using all the parts supplied. Always use the guy ropes or another type of weights on each leg. Also, ensure that the roof cover is fully extended and fits fully into all corners.
• In case of strong winds while the gazebo is erected, it is your responsibility to secure the gazebo adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
• Do not use naked flame,, welding equipment or other sources of ignition inside or in close proximity to the gazebo.
Please note: You are obliged to check your order for faults and defects within 7 days of receiving it. The Manufacturer should be contacted for any warranty claim prior to returning products or parts. We will ask you to provide photographic evidence of the fault prior to having the item returned to us for inspection. This will enable us to decide to either replace or repair the item within 7 days of receiving the goods. If it is deemed necessary that the product must be shipped back to Gazebo Ireland for inspection, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for shipping.